|Free Legal Advice with Lawyers in the Library|
Event Type: Adult|
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 7:45 PM
Please read registration instructions carefully. Registration involves two steps, and if you don't complete both steps you will not be able to meet with an attorney.Library: Mountain View Public Library Mountain View Public Library
Volunteer attorneys will be available for free, one-on-one consultations. The attorneys will be able to advise on cases in civil, family law, consumer law, landlord/tenant, probate, employment, and more. No evictions or criminal cases please. Prepare a list of questions you would like the attorney to answer.
Please do not bring children. Please supply your own translator.
1. Register on the Library Calendar on the date that you want to meet with a lawyer. Register early to reserve a spot.
2. After you registered on the Library Calendar, fill out completely and submit the Consultation Form.
3. You must register on the Library Calendar AND submit the completed Consultation Form to be assigned a spot.
3. A staff member will email you within one week of your registration with your confirmed appointment time.
4. You will receive a reminder phone call the day before your appointment. As a courtesy to our volunteer lawyers if you are unable to make it to your appointment please cancel by calling 650-903-6337.
7. On the day of your appointment, check-in is at the second floor Information Desk. Please arrive 10 minutes BEFORE your scheduled time as you would need to fill out an intake form.
8. If you are on the waitlist please arrive at 6:00pm.You may or may not be able to meet with an attorney depending on availability.
Read the FAQs for more information about Lawyers in the Library.
Contact: Amy Helmig
Contact Number: 650-526-7035
Link: Consultation Form
Status: Waiting List