How To Play
1. Start by clicking "Sign Up" and register your child's name and age.
2. Visit the Livermore Public Library and check out a children's mystery book.
3. Read the book and log in here and record the title and author of the book.
4. Come in to the library and claim your mystery prize.
5. Next you can choose one of our mystery selections and win another prize! You can choose to read: Steven Kellogg’s The Missing Mitten Mystery (picture book), Detective Dinosaur by James Skofield (easy reader), or From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg (junior fiction).
6. Read the book and log in here and record the title and author of the book.
7. Come in to the library and claim your prize- a disguise that will come in handy when solving a mystery of your own.
Last day to receive prizes is February 28 at 5:45pm.